Why Malouf Engineering
MEI offers exciting and rewarding careers. We are looking for career-minded, well educated, highly motivated individuals who enjoy a fast-paced environment and are eager to join a team of creative thinkers and producers.
MEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. MEI does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
Title: Senior Civil Structural Engineer
Job Location: Dallas, Texas
Job Posted: Dec 27, 2012
- Masters in Civil Engineering
- 2 years of experience in the design, analysis, inspection & reinforcement of telecommunication & broadcast towers, mounts, rooftops, foundations & other related structures
- Will use civil/structural engineering principles (Allowable Stress Design, Load Resistance Factor Design and Finite Element Analysis) in evaluating the structures
- Work extensively with current telecom-broadcast standards and building codes
- Will communicate with AutoCAD drafters and develop structural drawings
- Review and train junior engineers
- Good oral and written communication skills
Send Resume To Malouf Engineering Int'l, 17950 Preston Road, Ste 720, Dallas, Texas 75252
Or Submit Below - Plain Text Only